Eagle Bank Corp
located in Bethesda, Maryland
Buyer Beware: Do not apply for a mortgage with this company unless your credit is perfect without a blemish. They will promise you that your loan will come through but it won't. IF you find yourself near the closing door and suddenly you have to write letters of all sort to appeal to the underwriter, BACK OUT! You don't want your FHA case number to follow you with a denial. NO ONE will work with you after a denial so don't let this happen to you. RED Flags: Eagle Bank will grant you pre-approval and guarantee your loan will be closed by the contract date but most likely your loan will be delayed, delayed and delayed and finally denied. Dont Do it. They can't perform.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "I sent an email to Chief Manger about me being stopped by two security guards. I told his one displayed a gold badge, and stated he was Detective Eve. I..."
- " I purchased my Serta Genius king mattress in March 2012 for over $2,000. In mid July I had back pain and noticed that the mattress was sagging in and..."
- "I just wear the shoe only two times then it's dameged, I attached the picture ..."
- "They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping......"
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- "Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE! After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion)..."