Eagle Bank Corp
located in Bethesda, Maryland
Buyer Beware: Do not apply for a mortgage with this company unless your credit is perfect without a blemish. They will promise you that your loan will come through but it won't. IF you find yourself near the closing door and suddenly you have to write letters of all sort to appeal to the underwriter, BACK OUT! You don't want your FHA case number to follow you with a denial. NO ONE will work with you after a denial so don't let this happen to you. RED Flags: Eagle Bank will grant you pre-approval and guarantee your loan will be closed by the contract date but most likely your loan will be delayed, delayed and delayed and finally denied. Dont Do it. They can't perform.c1a7ad3
You may also like
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "I purchased from uBid a Philips Home Theater system 7-12-10 and a two year extended warranty through Bankers Warranty Group of Florida. The DVD/CD player stopped working on 9-19-10 and..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from The Walking Company that I wear only occasionally, mostly for dress occasions. Recently I was giving a formal presentation..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I hired this company, Kings Realty Property Management in Brandon, Florida to manage /rent out my house which was only a year old and in mint condition. I had to..."